Irrespective of how great your business, if you are allowing virtual transaction through a website or an app, one should have a good payment gateway. A Payment Gateway is a merchant service that facilitates a payment transaction or allows a customer to use internet transactions via credit/debit cards, securely.
Key points to consider before opting for Payment Gateway:
- Payment gateway cost (Setup fee, TDR, Annual Maintenance cost)
- Time to setup everything and about API they are allowing
- User Interface of the gateway
- Payment options (Credit/Debit Cards, Netbanking, Mobile Wallets, etc)
- After Sale Support
Here is the list of some of the top Payment Gateway in India
BillDesk was founded by Indian entrepreneurs M.N. Srinivasu, Ajay Kaushal and Karthik Ganapathy in 2000.
Price: 0 set up fee
CCAvenue is South Asia's largest payment gateway solution powering 85% of eMerchants in India with real time, multi-currency, multiple payment options online payment processing services.
Price : 0% set-up fees and processing fees starts with 2%
One of the India's largest on-demand payments and e-commerce platform
Pricing: 0 Setup Fee. No Maintenance Charges. No Minimum Commitment.
Processing fee starts with 2% + 3rs
PayU India is the flagship company of Naspers group which is a $25 Billion internet and media conglomerate listed on London and Johannesburg stock exchanges respectively.
Price: 0 setup fee, No annual Maintenance Charge
2% Flat transaction rates
- Get payment via Whatsapp, Facebook, Email or SMS
- Add a Pay with Paytm Button
- Deep Integration for app/ website via API
- PayTM wallet for merchants and shop owners
PayTM payment gateway charges
- Zero annual maintains fees
- Zero Setup fees
- Zero Transaction Fee for the first 3 months.* Flat 1.99% thereafter.
Who needs Payment Gateway
Billers: Companies receiving a large number of payments for services offered, viz. telephone companies, cellular phone companies, insurance companies, ISPs, etc
Portal/ destination: Websites or e-commerce platforms who receives payments through net banking or cards.
best payment gateway in india